Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Best water filter

Since starting Appartement Therapy, I always feel good at doing everything you can to make your home comfortable and clean (as little time as possible) and that the air and water quality were fundamental. I live in New York, I never had a problem with the water, but when I started drinking cold filtered water, I loved the difference. Especially when making coffee or tea, filtered water really seemed to improve the taste. Years later, this is what I learned.

I started after college with a Brita filter and remember to come home late after drinking and crystals of cold filtered water. My friends and I were all convinced that there was something addictive that put them in the water. It was so good. Especially with a fresh filter.

Years later, I tried many solutions and graduated from a really good filter that also looks good in my house and makes it easy to drink water often. Because I have rented, I have not opted for a subtractor system at home (rather), but we have placed it at the office and it works very well.

Why filter?

For many people filtering improves the smell and taste of their water, especially by reducing chlorine, which has been added since the 1850s to kill harmful bacteria in the water or along the pipes that transport it. In testing parlance this is called the "aesthetic" qualities of water.

Better filters also improve the "Health" qualities of water by reducing tasteless impurities such as lead, benzene, MTBE, chloramine and PCB. Groundwater pollution can result from agricultural waste, community dumping sites, leaks of underground storage tanks, injection of hazardous waste into deep wells, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment